Pixability brings a data-driven, scientific approach to video marketing. We are at the forefront of this revolution and use large-scale data analysis to make video content more compelling.
The support leader is a hands-on individual contributor who is willing to triage issues, answer customer questions, and resolve technical issues. You are excited to dive into existing code, data, and improve the results. You work with our product managers and engineers to improve our cloud-based video advertising products. You are a proven and trusted leader who inspires confidence across the entire organization. You excel at finding solutions to challenging technology problems, delighting customers with clear and complete communications, and you are excited to level up our ongoing support. You are relentlessly data-driven, customer-focused, and continuously searching for a better way through experimentation. You thrive in the midst of uncertainty and will find a path forward while guiding others along the way. You are a team builder who leads by example and celebrates when others succeed. You are a consensus builder who knows how to listen, make decisions, and adopt new ideas. Those around you regularly seek out your knowledge. You love exploring massive datasets to find new insights. You are comfortable being measured by the results. You can prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
At Pixability, we build industry-leading products that create significant competitive advantages for our customers. Transparency, quality, urgency, and intellectual honesty are central tenets of our work ethics while embracing experimentation and collaboration to produce results that customers love.
- Demonstrated hands-on ability to support all aspects of a cloud-based software organization
- Superior communication skills including experience working directly with customer success, external customers, sales, product management, and engineering
- Experience gathering support metrics and collaborating with the product managers to reduce ongoing support costs, improve the product, and eliminate support issues
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing all aspects of service level agreements
- 3+ years of hands-on software development in at least one modern programming language, including Python
- 3+ years of cloud computing experience working with production tools and frameworks such as Docker and AWS
- 3+ years of SQL experience
Experience with data pipelines, including stream processing with Kafka
- 3+ years supporting a continuous integration and continuous delivery software startup environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Authorized to work in the US or Canada
Nice to Haves
- Experienced in advertising or marketing technologies, such as Google Ads and YouTube
- Snowflake experience
- Looker experience
- JIRA, Confluence experience
- Machine learning experience, including Kubernetes
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Who We Are
Pixability is a video advertising software company that uses data science to optimize large, complex campaigns across YouTube and Connected TV. The company’s industry-leading optimization and insights solutions are independently verified by the YouTube Measurement Program, Oracle Data Cloud’s Moat Measurement, DoubleVerify, Integral Ad Science and other third parties. Pixability’s suite of solutions are used by the top media agencies and brands including Dentsu-Aegis, Havas, Interpublic Group, Omnicom, Publicis, and GroupM, as well as Swatch, Bose, KIND, L’Oréal, and Puma. For more information about Pixability, please visit www.pixability.com.
Our Award-Winning Culture
Our team is the heart of our culture. We value innovation, collaboration, and curiosity with a passion for getting things done. We strive to hire and cultivate the best employees and foster a culture of open communication and transparency. We are driven and hard-working, but also committed to having fun along the way with happy hours, team outings, and flexible paid time off. We’re proud to have been named the Global Leader in Video Innovation in the Google Premier Partner Awards (2017), as well as one of Boston's Best Places to Work by BostInno (2019), included in the BBJ Fast 50 for four consecutive years, and listed on the Inc. 5000 for six consecutive years.
Related jobs (13)
- Senior Engineering Manager
- REMOTE Germany-wide - Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d)
- REMOTE Germany-wide - Data Engineer (f/m/d)
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Senior Django Developer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Software Support Lead Enginee
- Data Engineer III
- Full-stack Software Engineer
- DevOps / Cloud Engineer (m/w/d) [bis zu 100% HomeOffice]
- Principal DevOps Engineer
- DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) (based in Germany)
- Senior Engineering Manager