About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Backend Developer
amazon-web-services, python, api, sql
Findaway is seeking a skilled and successful Senior Backend Developer. If you are passionate about software development, API design and making software that people enjoy using, this could be the job for you. We are looking for a professional that is current with new technologies and wants to flex and grow their development skills. We are looking for a team member that likes working in an environment where they are pushed to learn something new everyday and share with the team!
For a taste of what you could be working on, here are some past and present projects that are representative of the work you would do.
- Building a PostgreSQL backed data store to store MM of financial transactions and provide front reporting and interaction via an API.
- Construct an ETL pipeline connecting application datastores to Snowflake based data warehouse. Support Snowflake connection to business analytics.
- Rearchitecting mobile API to improve response times and resilience.
- Architect data processing pipelines that receive audiobook assets, validate, and translate into uniform formats and provide status visibility to frontend tooling.
- 5+ years of distributed systems development experience. You will be working on API development and data processing pipelines built on distributed systems.
- 3+ years of Python development experience.
- 3+ years of AWS development experience. We rely heavily on many services of AWS and a strong familiarity with automation and service operation on AWS is important to our success.
- Familiarity with GitHub and Jira as this is what keeps our development sane.
- Comfortable at a Linux command prompt as this is the run-time environment for all of our services.
Related jobs (27)
- Senior Engineer and Developer to guide FA~Link Cloud
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sr. DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure Developer) - remote USA
- Sr. DevOps Engineer - building an internal DevOps practice - remote USA
- Salesforce Architect
- Python/AWS Developer (Remote)
- Mid-Level Site Reliability Engineer (Pacific/Mountain Time Zone Preference)
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (Front End preference)
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (Eastern/Central Time Zone & Front-End Pref)
- Senior Software Engineer - Analytical Engine/Backend (Remote)
- Sr. Technical Lead Enginee
- Sr. Node Engineer [100% REMOTE]
- Upcoming Paid Research Study Opportunities for Women Developers and Engineers!
- DevOps Engineer - Database Focused
- Engineering Manager (m/w/x)
- Senior Python/Django Developer with DevOps Experience
- Data Engineer
- Senior Data Engineer (Metrics)
- Data Pipeline Engineer (Remote in USA + Europe)
- Senior Data Engineer
- Data Engineer (Remote)
- Senior Python Developer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Head of Engineering
- Data Engineer (Hadoop)
- DevOps Engineer