About this job
Compensation: £50k - 60k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Our Client, SGSCO are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join their existing IT team,
SGSCO are a design & packaging business with over 60 offices worldwide, they are a global collective who collaborate with Brands to convert a consumers interest to a consumers purchase through the power of packaging and marketing production.
Some key clients that SGSCO work with are:
Ideally as a Senior in our team we are looking for people that have:
• A degree/HND in a computer science, engineering discipline; or
• Equivalent software development and testing experience with a proven ability to manage and deliver software projects following full lifecycle agile methodologies.
It would great if you have experience with Cloud Technologies, particularly Microsoft Azure, or if you come from a background in graphics technology (particularly within the packaging sector.
A typical day will see you in a stand-up with the scrum team, pair with teammates and lead on a complex technical design task, write some tests, implement your applications, design and architect system requirements, review a pull request, mentor a teammate or group, plan and prioritise future work, work with Business Analysts on a new feature, pair with the QA team to test and debug a sprint deliverable, document your work and collaborate in a whiteboard design session.
You will work in a modern supportive, valued and agile software development environment. Working closely with key stakeholders and third parties on prioritised business objectives you will join our fast growing and dedicated technology team. You will be part of that team that are building and designing software solutions that power an always-on collaborative platform used by a worldwide collective of thousands of talented people to deliver end-to-end marketing solutions from concept through to implementation for all our clients.
What is essential is that you:
• Are dedicated to producing clean, testable and highly maintainable code;
• Can thrive in a collaborative working environment;
• Want to help and support more junior team members, and
• Can communicate effectively at all levels
At SGSCO you’d be a key part of their global software engineering department joining one of their software development teams, working under instruction from a mentor alongside analysts, testers and developers producing business critical software. They offer a good development path with a mentor to support you on your journey.
• Salary of up to £60,000 (dependent upon experience)
• 25 days annual leave (+ 8 public days)
• Pension scheme
• Private health insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
Office Location (remote working is available with this role):
Related jobs (17)
- Seeking Support Engineer/Junior Dev Hellbent on Personal Growth
- Sr. Node Engineer [100% REMOTE]
- Senior Node.js Full-stack Developer
- Sr. QA Engineer
- Sr. Backend Developer
- React Developer, Part-Time Contractor
- Full Stack Developer with Front-End Focus
- Sr. Node Engineer [100% REMOTE]
- Full Stack C# .NET Developer
- Programmer Analyst
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (Mobile & Web) - 100% Remote
- Principal Software Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Full Stac
- Senior Front-End Developer
- .NET Developer
- Senior .Net Developer
- Senior front-end .NET developer (remote working)