About this job
Compensation: $180k - 220k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Industry: Software Development / Engineering, Video Streaming, Web Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
Location: Remote |Los Angeles, CA | San Francisco, CA | Irvine, CA
What you will do:
- Build comprehensive technical solutions with high quality standards and a clean coding style.
- Day to day tasks may include: Building new features, fixing existing bugs and refactoring/optimizing existing code to deliver the best consumer experience for both users and broadcasters worldwide.
- Work on features supported across all major web browsers, mobile devices, smart TVs, and video consoles.
- Work with large data sets and expertly design efficient algorithms, queries, and caching methods.
How we build the product: Our web application is built on a Python/Django framework, paired with a custom built Typescript framework on the front-end, and a handful of microservices in Golang & Rust.
What you bring:
- A BS or BA in the STEM field, or equivalent years of experience in the web development industry.
- 5+ years experience working as a backend web developer in Python/Django.
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals - algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms.
- Proven problem-solving and fast-learning skill
- Ability to research, design, test, and deploy all solutions produced.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge/ experience working with other programming languages such as: Angular, Typescript, Golang, and/or Rust
- Experience in all or other areas of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances with 100% Employer-paid premiums for you and your dependents.
- 401k matching
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Paid Lunches in Office
What our Recruiting Process Looks Like: We value a sense of urgency and provide our candidates with a smooth, transparent recruiting process. The process starts with a Phone Call between you and one of our in-house Recruiters, then your profile is reviewed by our Head of Software Engineering, followed by a one-hour paired programming session with our Frontend Team Lead. After that, you will participate in a Meet & Greet with several members of our Software Engineering team, and finally, your profile and interview feedback is reviewed by our CEO before an offer is made. We reserve the right to add additional stages to the process, depending on the specific skills of each candidate.
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.