About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Agile Software Development, Business Process Optmization, Enterprise Software
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
cloud, design, scrum
Open to worldwide talent!
We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. Lately we have been expanding into new ecosystems, most recently Zendesk. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the joy of being part of a team that builds a product our customers’ love!
About The Job
Tempo is looking to hire amazing Microsoft Suite Senior Product Manager and we are convinced that this could be you! We are looking for people that are passionate about building outstanding products that continue making Tempo the best in its class! At Tempo, Product Managers own their initiatives end-to-end and are accountable for their ultimate success. This is a high-impact role that is well-suited to engaging and collaborative individuals who are thrilled by the challenge of identifying, validating, building and launching new products.
In this new role, you will own a broad charter that impacts developers, IT pros and end-users. The role will involve working closely with external partners and multi-disciplinary teams in the planning, development, and operations of innovative cloud services that integrate with the Microsoft platform. You need to be able to drive successful collaboration across these various groups while maintaining a focus on both Microsoft and customer requirements and the common mutual strategic direction.
Identify opportunities and validate new features as well as analyze feedback on features that have been released
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, research, design & engineering) to develop innovative solutions to identified opportunities
- Develop a product vision and detailed roadmap to engage with cross-functional teams in bringing the roadmap to life
- Ensure products and features are launched on schedule and are actively adopted by our customers
- Measure, analyze and provide insights into the adoption and health of product usage
- Accountable for the success of new product initiatives
- Become a highly proficient product subject-matter-expert and its market
- Write technical requirements and advocate for investment in your initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- Is Customer Obsessed!
- An influential leader able to work with a variety of disciplines and seniority levels to bring your vision to fruition
- Has a technical mindset that enables them to understand APIs aligning to both Microsoft and Tempo’s customer requirements
- Has the ability to collaborate efficiently with both Microsoft’s and Tempo’s engineering teams on high-level architecture and product decisions
- Is someone with an eye for design and an ability to work with designers to think through the way your product will be used
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience with the Microsoft Cloud suite (i.e. Azure, being the target)
- Self-driven with strong leadership and influential skills
- Has experience as a Product Owner in a Scrum development environment
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills, for both internal and external stakeholders (e.g webinars, conferences. VP level, etc.)
- Project management experience (PMI certification) (an asset)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar, with MBA (preferred).
What's in it for you?
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada, Iceland and USA
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Come and join our amazing & high-performing Product team!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!