About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Software Development / Engineering, Video Streaming, Web Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
What are we doing: Multi Media is revolutionizing the live streaming technology! We build broadcasting platforms that are used by millions of people worldwide and ranked at the top-50 websites.
Now we are on the threshold of starting a greenfield project that is an app-system for cam site broadcasters.
Our product team has developed strong expertise and achieved excellent results, and while working with us, you would get the chance to collaborate and learn from industry leaders, and your work will be visible to millions of people worldwide.
Why you want to join us:
- A robust engineering culture built up to C-levels.
- New project from scratch.
- An authority to make impactful technical decisions.
- A strong engineering team of A-talents came to work with us from top-companies like Google and Imgur.
What you bring:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in web development
- Experience building scalable enterprise applications
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with Go
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Excellent understanding of and experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
Nice to have:
- Linux sysadmin experience.
- Experience creating GraphQL APIs.
- Node.js and / or Deno.
- Experience building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Big Data
- Apache Spark, Hadoop and similar is a plus
- Participate in tech discussions to define the most appropriate solutions.
- Plan, scope, and execute tasks from a backlog.
- Produce clean, performant code that can be reasoned about.
- Willingness to pick up new skills and / or coding paradigms as necessary.