About this job
Compensation: $140k - 200k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead
Role: Frontend Developer
About the role and your impact:
The Core pod provides a platform for Community leaders, influencers, and celebrities (Barak Obama launched his number this week) - anyone with an audience - to interact with their supporters at scale via text message. As a Senior Frontend Engineer on our Core pod, you will work have an enormous influence on our web platform and work with an amazing cross functional team to help customers create authentic communication with their audiences by filtering, aggregating, and searching high volumes of text messages in real-time.
You will be working with a distributed, remote-first team that spans across North America, Europe, and beyond. Your day-to-day would be spent writing code, pairing with other engineers, and working with product and other teams to deliver innovative features on a cutting edge stack. Last, but not least - we are growth-oriented, both as a company and as individuals: we take learning seriously and invest in growing our skills and our team’s capabilities.
What you'll do:
- Share ownership of a high-traffic consumer-facing web application and deploy testable frontend code with performance, maintainability, and scale in mind
- Collaborate and communicate effectively, working in a team environment with back-end engineers, design and product teams
- Engage in code reviews, pair programming, testing, design sessions, etc.
- Before implementing solutions, you document and discuss with the team. After delivery to production, you assist with monitoring and fixing issues that arise.
You should ideally have:
- 5+ years of professional experience building scalable, microservice-based Front-end components, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for building high-impact, testable, well-performing user experiences
- Bonus: Experience in maintaining a component library
- Curiosity about the world and desire to learn and grow