About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Custom IT Solutions, Software Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
java, sql, microservices, apache-kafka, hadoop
Boyle Software is looking for a full-time Software Engineer with Java experience. Ideally you've worked in a microservices based environment where you have gotten some understanding of working with big data tools.
This is a remote role, but we are looking for someone within the same time zone as our team in Kyiv, Ukraine.
There are many ways to define what qualifies an Engineer as "Senior". We don't have a year requirement in mind, we believe there is more to it than that. We do need an experienced dev who will be able to work independently on a modern application without much guidance. If that's you apply below, let's chat!
- 8+ years experience in Java
- Experience in working in Agile and CI/CD projects
- Comfortable with Linux command line tools.
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server, Oracle
- Understanding of Big Data, Hadoop is an added advantage
- Hands on experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka, Spark Streaming.
- Familiarity with modern tooling such as Git, Docker and Terraform.
- Strong SQL skills: Analytic functions, explain plans, optimization for loading and performance
- Experience in design and implementation of multithreaded/concurrent/distributed systems.
Related jobs (11)
- Senior Engineer and Developer to guide FA~Link Cloud
- Ruby on Rails Architect- CET Timezone [100% REMOTE]
- Ruby on Rails Architect [100% REMOTE]
- Senior Software Engineer, Backend (UK)
- Backend Engineer w/ Machine Learning
- Senior Software Engineer - Analytical Engine/Backend (Remote)
- Senior Java & Web developer (remote)
- JAVA ENTWICKLER (m|w|d)
- Back End Software Engineer (Node.js, AWS)
- QA Automation Engineer
- Back End Software Engineer (Node.js)