About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Industry: Agile Software Development, Mobile Development, Software Consulting
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
We’re looking for an excellent Senior WordPress Developer to join our dynamic team. The client is a US based marketing and consulting company. This position will focus on programming aspects of WordPress development for many of their clients.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Experience with Wordpress and PHP.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment.
Related jobs (12)
- Senior Full Stack WordPress Engineer
- PHP/React Fullstack Developer for EdTech Company (Eastern Europe)
- Front-End Wordpress Web Developer
- Lead WordPress Developer (PHP/JS)
- Senior Front End Enginee
- Lead Software Engineer WordPress
- Fullstack PHP/WordPress Tech Lead Developer
- Part-Time Remote Technical Talent Recruiter
- Full Stack Developer
- Publisher Support Engineer
- Senior Wordpress Developer