About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 1k–5k people
Company type: Private
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
- Build and manage online stores and custom applications.
- Writing and maintaining the modules of Magento 2 websites.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code.
- Implement and develop custom modules, themes, and reports for Magento e-commerce site.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
What are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience developing with Magento 2.
- Working knowledge of agile technologies.
- Magento certifications are a plus.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.