About this job
Compensation: DKK 180k - 300k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Social Advertising, Social Media
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: Private
azure, asp.net-web-api, reactjs, c#, asp.net-core
Microsoft Full Stack Developer - .NET, REACT and Azure Developer for a virtual team
We are a 100% virtual team that consist of developers from all over the world. The candidate will work from wherever he or she pleases as long as you are online/accessible three (3) hours between 9:00am and 5pp GMT -3. Please be aware that any candidate that applies for this job, will, if chosen, have to execute a one hour online technical demonstration and if our requirements are met, then one or two personal interviews will be conducted prior to any decisions are made.
The Successful Applicant
As we are working as a virtual team it is highly important that you are self-driven, pro-active and performs well in virtual teams. You approach your tasks in a structured manner, and you understand the value of supporting the company in having insights in your daily work.
- Genuine knowledge of React.js competences
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET/Core and C#
- Experience with REST services and JSON
- Knowledge of unit testing best practices and mocking frameworks
- Strong focus on automation and have a DevOps mindset - if you've done the same task twice, you want to automate it!
- Understands the value of high code quality. Duplicate code does not provide twice as much value
- You speak and write business English.
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts, fluent in SQL including experience building stored procedures on Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (jQuery and/or JEST etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Azure DevOps: pipelines, releases and ARM templates
- Agile software development with Scrum
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented architecture
- You have worked in a mature environment with code reviews, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Azure DevOps experience - pipelines, branches etc.
- Azure experience (web apps, azure functions, storage queues, blobs etc.)
- Microsoft Power Automate (PowerApps and Flows)
- Microsoft PowerBI
Related jobs (9)
- Senior full-stack develope
- Senior .NET Web Developer (Angular, C#)
- .NET/C# Backend Developer (US or Canada)
- React Developer, Part-Time Contractor
- C# Process Automation Developer
- C# Developer
- Microsoft Full Stack Developer - for a virtual team
- Remote React.Js Developer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer (React + .NET / Java)