About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Senior
Industry: Agile Software Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
python, linux, sql, python-requests, mysql
We are looking for an experienced, senior, Software Engineer/Developer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
Skills & Requirements
- Very experienced (5+ Years) in Software/App Development.
- Experienced in Python.
- Experienced in SQL.
- Experienced in Linux (Basic).
- Good analytical skills, innovative and detail-oriented.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.
Related jobs (8)
- Senior Backend Developer (D
- Senior Database Engineer
- Développeur Back-End- Mission Freelance & Semi-Remote Nice
- Senior Software Developer/Engineer - Python, SQL, Linux (Basic) (Senior, Remote)
- Full Stack Developer - Retail & Catalog
- Senior Data Engineer
- Python Developer (Onsite in Paris, or Remote in France, UK, Germany)
- Software Engineering Lead