About this job
Compensation: €55k - 80k
Location options: Remote, Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: VC Funded
As Frontend Engineer, you will
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Use the newest design patterns like Flux and server-side React rendering.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Fronted Engineer, you have
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, ...) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of other European languages and about our target markets (advantageous, but not required).
Related jobs (39)
- Senior Ruby Developer
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Senior to Principal React / Go / Node.JS Software Engineer
- React/Node.JS Senior Developer/Lead
- Senior Software Engineer
- Lead Backend Developer / Data Engineer (come help us build the future of spreadh
- Lead Backend Developer / Data Engineer (let's build the future of spreadsheets!)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Developer Advocate
- React Native Developer
- Developer Advocate - Global Health Data Platform
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Senior Frontend Engineer (React) - Benefex - £60-75k - Remote
- Senior Node.js Full-stack Developer
- Principal FullStack Developer [100% REMOTE]
- Technical Director to manage team building creative web experiences
- FinTech Developer
- Principal React Developer [100% REMOTE]
- Principal Fullstack Developer [100% REMOTE]
- Frontend Engineer
- [100% Remote] Ruby on Rails/React Engineer
- Software Engineer, Web - Remote
- Senior Node.js Engineer
- Security Developer
- Frontend Web Developer
- Sr. Node Engineer [100% REMOTE]
- Front-End Engineer
- Expert Full Stack Developer
- Senior NodeJs Engineer
- Sr. React Developer
- Senior Front-End Architect
- Senior Fullstack Cloud Engineer
- Lead full-stack developer
- React Developer, Part-Time Contractor
- Front End Engineer (React)
- New! Front End Developer (Angular & React)-(U.S. remote)