About this job
Compensation: $48k - 96k
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: QA/Test Developer
qa, selenium, testing, cypress, jira
As a QA enginner you will be responsible for development and management of automated test scripts as well as manual test cases, execution of test cases and reporting of defects. Your goal will be to ensure our end-users get a smooth experience of the web solution.
- Work closely with product managers, software developers, and UX designers to understand customer requirements
- Translate requirements and acceptance criteria into tests and test scripts
- Build and enact detailed test plans and test cases
- Develop automated tests using Cypress, Selenium or similar tools
- Analyze failed automated test runs, triage and debug things that are broken
- Perform initial analysis for technical issues and work closely with engineers to reproduce and solve problems
- Validate new features and improvements to our web site
- Ensure that each release is tested thoroughly prior to production in order to attain very low bugs in our production environment
- Use Jira to ticket and manage bugs and features
- Be on continual lookout for areas of improvement in the overall product release cycle
- Strong experience in test automation, acceptance testing, load testing, and creating test scripts.
- Experience setting up QA tests and procedures from scratch and establishing processes and procedures
- Experience working in cloud-based environment
- Ability to independently monitor system health and analyze log files.
- Good at solving problems and thinking creatively.
- Accountable and thorough. Proud of your work.