About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Information Technology, Software Development, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 201–500 people
Company type: Private
cloud, amazon-web-services, python, amazon-cloudformation, aws-lambda
Authority Partners is looking for or an experienced Software Architect to join our development team. If you are the type of engineer that gets excited about complex AWS architectures and beautiful code, then we are looking for you.
Regardless of role or experience, the recipe for success contains the following ingredients:
• Ambition. We want to do big things... and have an out-sized effect on our customers and entire industries. We’re looking for people who want to be part of that.
• Problem ownership. Find it, frame it, solve it, and teach it.
• Bar raising. Establishing clear expectations is a necessary step -- but not sufficient. We’re all about finding ways to push beyond expectations. Each of us must raise the bar for all of us.
• Goal orientation. Our journey is important, of course. But we’re not satisfied with or distracted by the journey; we’re focused on our shared outcomes.
• Relentless optimism. We want to surround ourselves with people who see the glass half-full, people who think in terms of possibilities.
• All in. Making mistakes is necessary for innovation. But we want to be sure we maximize effort, creativity and collaboration.
• Technical. Our hobby is coding, our favorite destination is hackathons, and we binge-watch Coursera...
• Communication. Writing and talking about code is the major part of our day.
There is room for a range of skills. Some you already have and some you will quickly gain when you are here.
• Cloud (AWS)
• Designing REST APIs
• AWS Lambda
• AWS Cloud Formation
• AWS Cloud Trail
• AWS Cloud Watch
• Languages (Any supported by AWS Lambda: Python (preferred),Java, Angular, Node.js, C#/.Net Core 3.1)
• Minimum five years of experience building production quality cloud products
• Minimum two years of experience with AWS, DevOps, CI/CD
• Agile (Scaled Agile Framework)
• DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)
• Behavioral Driven Development
• Design and Architecture
• Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
• Career growth
• Collaborative learning environment
• Working in teams with global IT experts
• Working on enterprise level applications
Related jobs (20)
- Sr. Engineer - Python Dev (Remote)
- Linux Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer - Cybersecurit
- Sr. DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (Kubernetes) - MariaDB - Fully Remote
- Full-stack Cloud Applic
- Senior Backend Go/Python Engineer (distributed systems) - MariaDB
- Fullstack Engineer - Python/Flask, React (100% Remote)
- DevOps / Cloud AWS Engineer
- Senior Backend Developer (D
- Sr. Software Engineer - Overwatch Labs (Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer, Python
- Technical Account Manager (French speaker, based in EMEA)
- Integrations Full Stack Python Developer
- Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Kubernetes) - MariaDB - Fully Remote
- Senior Engineering Manager
- AWS Lambda CloudFormation API Architect
- Support Engineer
- Microservices Developer
- DevOps Database Engineer